Your can not sleep because you think or worry about them? Your feel tired and do not want to do anything? Have pain or muscle spasms in the neck, back or shoulder, not force anything or not?
Stress is a state of emotion or feeling that occurs when a person is faced with various problems. And feels uncomfortable chasing stress, anxiety, fear and oppression. When people recognize or evaluate whether those problems are threatening heart. Or may cause harm to the body. Will result in a balanced state of mind and body waste.
How to call it stress?
When stress, Who will show a reaction to stress and causes changes in various fields. Whether it is physical Psychological and emotional Including behavioral But over time, And stress relief to those The body back into balance again.
Stress causes a change?
Result of a reaction to stress. Cause a change in the person. Divided into three parts.
- Physically stressful conditions happen to stimulate the autonomic nervous system. Cause dizziness, fainting, chest pain, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, obesity, stomach ulcers. When people fall into prolonged stress. Make health worsened due to an imbalance of hormones. Which is essential to human biochemistry. It acts to control the various systems within the stress will cause the pituitary is stimulated. Causes the adrenal hormone cortisol in increase will cause many physical symptoms vary from person to person. From headaches, back pain, fatigue, if the person is faced with a very severe stress. May result in a person died because of a failed system of the body. Such as people with diabetes is a condition exists. If serious stress Hormone cortisol is going to stimulate blood sugar levels higher or lower wrong. And causes shock Or in some cases, the immune system does not function fully, resulting in the symptoms of asthma. Allergies and dermatitis may have suffered hair loss and the risk of developing cancer is much easier compared to normal subjects.
- Psychological and emotional My mind is full of people obsessed. Ignore things around distraction, lack of concentration of careful work was to cause the accident-prone mental frustration, angry easy to lose confidence in their ability to manage their own lives miserable frustration, anxiety, lack of. self In some cases that fall under stress so long. May cause psychosis. Become a psychosis, neurosis Because the face of prolonged stress hormone cortisol, which is increasing. Make neuron atrophy and reduced. Especially in regions of the brain involved with memory and intelligence. Stress, thus causing memory and cognitive decline. And also affects the functioning of the neurotransmitters that act on the emotions and behavior, especially neurotransmitters. It causes depression and anxiety over time.
- Behavioral changes in the body, as mentioned above. Not only does the system of the body distortion. But the behavior of individual change. For example, Who is more stressful Some have anorexia or some may feel hungry all the time and make the food more than usual. Have difficulty sleeping or many sleepless nights. Performance for less Start recluse And stress alone Often people have a habit of adapting to stress, misuse, such as smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, change of certain chemicals in the brain, making people more aggressive behavior. Tolerance to low Ready to be hostile to others easily. Subject to rampant throwing hand. Harm to others Self-inflicted injury If some of the stress can be caused delusions and decided to form a short lead to suicide in the end.
How to recover from a stressful?
- Identify the causes of stress.
- To see if they can fix the problem or not. If not, it may be modified.
- Ask for help from others to solve problems. Sometimes the problem is probably not caused by just one time.
Various ways to deal with stress
- To relax the body, such as deep breathing exercises, massage.
- Eating leisure A warm bath.
- To reduce mental tension, such as creating a sense of humor. positive thinking.
Watching movies, listening to music, laughing, deep breathing techniques, meditation, silence. To stop thinking of themselves. The strained.
For practicing the relaxation When starting to feel a little stress levels should exercise regularly 2-3 times a day and should be practiced every day. When trained and then reduced to 1 day is enough or may practice only when they feel stressed. I’d recommend practicing every day. Especially before bed can help calm the mind. And sleep better.