Essenzia Fractionated Coconut Oil – Cold Pressed – 100% Pure Therapeutic grade – Rich in Fatty Acids & Great Carrier Oil for Face, Skin, Hair, Nails, Eczema, and Creating Essential Oil Topical Blends
What is Fractionated Coconut Oil you ask? In a nutshell it’s a fraction of the whole virgin coconut oil. In the non-chemical fractionating process, the components of whole coconut oil that cause it to be solid at room temperature and be susceptible to oxidation are removed. This makes it lighter in consistency, gives it a very long shelf life, greatly increases stability and rancidity-resistant properties. In addition, fractionating raises the comparative concentration of capric and caprylic acid, thus raising its antioxidant and disinfecting effect. Essenzia’s Fractionated Coconut Oil is cold pressed and made from the highest quality coconuts. It’s the preferred carrier oil for making essential oil topical blends & aromatherapy. Benefits of coconut oil?
- Makes the perfect carrier oil for essential oils & aromatherapy
- Use it to fade stretch marks and scars
- Exceptionally good for taking care of your skin
- Hydrates and brightens skin leaving it glowing and vibrant
- Helps reduce the appearance of sun damage
- Face and body moisturizer
- A natural makeup remover that nourishes your skin
- Works to strengthen hair and help it grow thicker and healthier. Dandruff and flake control
- Makes a great natural shaving lotion
- Can be mixed with anti-bacterial essential oils to create a natural treatment for wounds
- Deep tissue massage oil for muscle relief
Carrier Oils ensure that essential oils applied topically are comfortable to the skin. Dilution with a carrier oil does not dilute the effect of the essential oil. In fact, it prevents waste due to excessive application. Add four to five drops of your favorite essential oil to 10ml’s of fractionated coconut oil to create a safe topical blend.