corciova Silk Cotton Solid Color Light Weight Wrinkled Infinity Loop Scarf Teal
The scarf contains 20% silk, feeling soft and silky, moisturizing your skin and anti-ultraviolet. The other 80% fine woven cotton makes the scarf touch fine, smooth and ice-cool. It’s also anti-pilling. Many colors are for your option. Different colors for different situations, needs to highlight your charm.