Sensodyne Gentle Whitening Toothpaste has been specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth to gently yet effectively remove stains restoring teeth to their natural whiteness.
What is tooth sensitivity?
Teeth are protected by a hard layer of enamel. If this is damaged or worn away then the dentine underneath is exposed and this can cause pain.
How Is Tooth Sensitivity Caused?
- Gum recession exposing dentine at the gum line.
- Enamel erosion caused by fizzy, sweet and/or acidic drinks.
- Wearing away of the enamel caused by over-enthusiastic brushing.
- These factors can make your teeth hypersensitive to heat, cold, sweetness, acidity or just when brushing.
Why Use Sensodyne Gentle Whitening?
Sensodyne Gentle Whitening toothpaste has been specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth. Exposed areas of porous dentine can be prone to discolouration as well as sensitivity. With fluoride to help prevent tooth decay, this low-abrasion toothpaste has been formulated to remove stains gently yet effectively, restoring teeth to their natural whiteness.
- Dentist recommended brand
- 24/7 care for sensitive teeth
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
- Helps restore natural whiteness
- It gently and effectively helps remove stains restoring teeth to their natural whiteness
- It removes plaque with regular brushing and contains fluoride to prevent decay Its minty taste keeps mouth feeling clean and fresh
Number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for many years. Sensodyne Gentle Whitening is a low abrasion, fluoride containing toothpaste that, when used twice a day, provides 24/7 care for sensitive teeth.
How to Use
Use Sensodyne Gentle Whitening 2-4 times each day as you would your normal toothpaste.
Sensodyne Gentle Whitening is not suitable for children under 7 years old.
In case of intake fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice. As with other toothpastes if irritation occurs discontinue use.
The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Ingredients : Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, lycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.306% w/w (1400 ppm Fluoride)