Helps reduce scars, fight free radicals, fine lines and aids skin smoothing. Reduces stretch marks during and after pregnancy. Reduces wrinkles on your face, hand and body. Highly recommended by skin specialists. Clinically tested suitable for dry and even the most sensitive skin (clinical data supported).
No. 1 Best selling scar and fine line reducing cream in drug stores, personal health care chains, supermarkets in Thailand. Highly recommended by dermatologists.
Tocopherol Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
- A derivative of Vitamin E that is more stable and more usable by the skin than Vitamin E alone.
- Help against dryness and the signs of ageing
- Help to heal scars and burns.. There is no known deficiency disease associated with vitamin e
- Currently it is recognized as a ‘radical protector’
- Enhance the benefits of the unstable vitamin c molecule in its capacity to fight against free radicals
- Found in foods like almonds and hazelnuts and in the oil from the wheat germ, cottonseed, soybean, maize, sunflower, safflower, and in green leaves.
- When taken full-strength from a cut leaf, the juice of an aloe vera plant is great for healing burns
- In high concentration, Aloe Vera extract has the same healing property and is also mild humectants.
- Derived from a tree and used in massage and aromatherapy.
- A good moisturizer and emulsifier rich in essential fat acids and Vitamin E with anti-inflammatory properties, nourishing, moisturizing and firming skin
- An herb used in the repair of nerve tissues from crushing trauma
- Has the ability to actually heal and re-grow new skin, painful lesions and skin ulcers, even healing scars
- Heal a host of corrupt skin conditions, including wounds and dermatitis.
- Promote the tensile integrity of the skin.
- Increase protein growth (Keratinization) in the skin.